Posted to Assistive Technology by mfahim
1 comments. Last update or comment 4 months ago

Thinking of getting an Android phone/tablet for tinkering... What can I do on it I can't on IOS?

Posted to Android by Ollie
96 comments. Last update or comment 4 months ago

God has failed him and Windows has failed me

Posted to Windows by Maldalain
20 comments. Last update or comment 4 months ago

battery-operated wifi doorbell

Posted to Smart Home Tech and Gadgets by Troy B
8 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 1 week ago

One Week with Windows: A Mac User's Adventure

Posted to Windows by Maldalain
68 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 1 week ago

text in a picture

Posted to Assistive Technology by honest nan
2 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 1 week ago

Extended Total Commander

Posted to Windows by Brian
2 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 1 week ago

pixel volume question

Posted to Android by mendi
3 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 1 week ago

NVDA addon for something like Trackpad Commander?

Posted to Windows by Justin Harris
5 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 1 week ago

Accessible program for Windows to access data on an iPhone

Posted to Windows by Kostadin Kolev
10 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 1 week ago

Accessible washing machines

Posted to Smart Home Tech and Gadgets by Fredrik Andersson
9 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 1 week ago

Dual Voice Single Button Clock

Posted to Assistive Technology by Kyler G
0 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 2 weeks ago

Scouting Report: from 'toilet seats' to Audio Described driving!

Posted to Assistive Technology by Unregistered User
21 comments. Last update or comment 3 months ago

Migrating my reading list from Chrome to Edge?

Posted to Windows by KE8UPE
4 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 2 weeks ago

Instant pot pro plus

Posted to Smart Home Tech and Gadgets by Jaspis
9 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 2 weeks ago

Instapot and controlling with iPhone

Posted to Smart Home Tech and Gadgets by Brennen
10 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 2 weeks ago

questions about the blink doorbell

Posted to Smart Home Tech and Gadgets by Troy B
3 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 2 weeks ago

Arc for Windows with Swift

Posted to Windows by SeasonKing
0 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 2 weeks ago

Windows software for Audible

Posted to Windows by Knut
6 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 2 weeks ago

Seeking an Instant Pot Replacement

Posted to Smart Home Tech and Gadgets by Faerie
0 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 2 weeks ago

Fun with Android

Posted to Android by Justin Harris
9 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 2 weeks ago

Talking Devices for the Sighted with an Accessibility Afterthought

Posted to Assistive Technology by OldBear
15 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 2 weeks ago

Free Wordpress Block editor Tutorial

Posted to Windows by PaulMartz
5 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 2 weeks ago

What are the benefits of Copilot on Windows?

Posted to Windows by Tara
6 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 3 weeks ago

Using PowerShell to configure the BIOS on Windows

Posted to Windows by Tara
9 comments. Last update or comment 4 months 3 weeks ago